Technology Relocation Services
Did you know that most businesses underestimate the importance of planning for seamless preparation and transfer of technology when relocating?
BK Business Solutions can help eliminate business interruption and downtime by making sure your IT properly fits the needs of your new physical location.
Some things that BK Business Solutions considers BEFORE your move include:
- Often your network will integrate with the security system you plan to have at your new business location, including a camera system.
- We look for ways that potential hackers can get to your system. If your business will be located on the first floor, security is more challenging.
- For business phones, fax/printers and internet as well as computer work stations, it is important that appropriate cabling be in place to accommodate your new systems.
- Now is the time to do an inventory of your hardware. BK Business Solutions can help you assess your needs, saving you work and money.
- You may need more or new work stations and printers, depending on the layout of your building.
- You may also need a plan for growth if you intend to hire new employees.
- We will help to make decisions about hard wired and wireless combinations within your new network.
- We carefully craft a plan and schedule for disconecting and reconnecting of all your IT systems.
- We also make sure that your routers access points accommodate the larger area and work well with your new modem.
Contact BK Business Solutions before your next move. You can trust us to work with you to help eliminate the stress and disruption of relocating.